Thursday 27 August 2015

Gold Lids And Rosy Lips: A Festival Friendly Make-Up Look

Hey lovelies, call me high maintenance, I don't care, if i'm roughing it at a festival my make-up bag is coming with me! I went to V Festival in Chelmsford last weekend and had a great time; the weather was so beautiful I actually got a mini tan (I say mini as I realise I still look whiter than white in the pictures below).

Below is a sunny make-up look that I came up with perfect for the remaining festivals of the season, if you want to jazz it up with some glitter as a highlighter or something, that would add an extra festy element to it!


Base: Body Shop All In One BB Cream (00), Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (1N2 Ecru)
Highlight and Contour: Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit
Blush: MAC 'Rosy Outlook'
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked 3 'Limit' through the crease, with a touch of 'Nooner' to deepen it, 'Blackheart' in the outer 'V' and 'Strange' in the inner corner and on the brow bone. )Mabeline 24 Color Tattoo Shadow (24K Gold) across the the lid. Blend blend blend!
Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper) 
Mascara: YSL Faux Effect as a base and Collection Lengthening Mascara on top
Brows: MAC 'Croquet'
Lips: MAC Satin Lipstick (Pink Nouveau)

This is pretty tame compared to some of the looks spotted at V, go mad! When else is it acceptable to wear UV paint on your cheeks and glitter on your brows?


To finish, here's a beauty of a  sun-set picture that I snapped over the campsite...


Are any of you off to a festy? If you've been to a festival already this summer let me know what your make-up staples were below!




No comments:

Post a Comment