Tuesday 4 August 2015

21st Birthday Wants: Designer Stud Earrings

One day i'll own that Chanel bag and a pair of red soled beauties but I feel they are a little extravagant to to ask as a 21st birthday present! For the mean time I will continue ticking off various other classics on my wish list and the time has come for some stud earrings, but which?!



Above are all my current faves. I can't decide if the Michael Kors ones are too tacky, even though the rose gold would match my watch, I really like the Marc Jacobs studs because they look so smart and the Vivienne Westwood Logo is just so timeless and pretty. 

Please PLEASE let me know your personal favourites to help me decide!




2 comments:

  1. I love the Marc Jacobs ones, especially the gold. I think the MK studs just look alright. They aren't that amazing.
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree about the MK ones, there's something about them that's a little less classy than the rest xx

      Delete