Monday 20 April 2015

Outfit Of The Night


Hello! I thought i'd show you a look I wore on a date night this past weekend. I kept it monochrome and simple, opting for gold jewelry, natural hair and coppery make-up. I love high wasted jeans at the moment, they meant I could eat as much as I want and not worry too much! You can't go wrong with good old Primark (usually!) and these were my favourite heels of summer 2014, they're surprisingly comfortable.

Velvet Cropped Top - Urban Outfitters
High Wasted Ripped Jeans - Pull and Bear
'Barely There' Heels - Primark
Polka-Dot Blouse - Vintage
Clutch Bag - Primark
Necklace - Topshop


For my eyes I reached for my Naked 3 pallet, With a base of primer potion I packed 'Trick' all over the lid, blended 'Nooner' in the crease and then used 'Blackheart' in the outer 'V,' In the inner corner I used a tiny bit of MAC cream colour base in 'Pearl' followed by an Urban Decay eye pencil in the colour 'Venus.' My eyeliner of choice was Stila 'Black Amethyst' and for my eyelashes I used their best friend: YSL 'Babydoll.'

I hope you liked my look! Do you have any spring time evening go-to's? 





5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, it's something I'd pick out too!
    I don't really have the naked palette but your makeup looks amazing!
    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Can't go wrong with monochrome! x

      Delete
  2. I love you heels! I've been looking for a pair like those for a while!
    Kaylee
    gold&heartsr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! so was I when I found them, they're fab x

      Delete
  3. WWW.COOLMACHINE.FR, your new online concept store !

    Thanks and see you soon ;)

    http://www.facebook.com/coolmachine.fr

    ReplyDelete